Wednesday 19 February 2014

And the Winners Are...


Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you were awaiting... and the winners of the Anibal Invictus's 2o0k Visits awards are...



From flooding Britain, Fran a.k.a. The Angry Lurker winner of the At The Sharp End

From the far Scandinavian lands, Joakim a.k.a. The Minatures Man winner of a copy of Charlie Don't Surf

From the Low Countries, Mike and his Ministories winner of a scenario bundle (let me know which one you'd like to receive)

And last but not least, a copy of the In the Name of Roma goes to Dave Bailey

Congratulations to the winners and many thanks to the rest of paticipant for taking your time to put a comment in the blog.

Will the winners please contact me at gce.mail33@gmail.com to provide an email address where you want to receive a copy of your selected books from TooFatLardies and from Chris Stoessen?



9 comments:

  1. Yes!
    I won. Whhhohoooo!
    After this rotten day, I really needed that.
    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Gentlemen, and well done Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat's to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the winners, and to you, Benito, for a very generous contest.
    I guess now I'll have to buy my own copy of Sharp End. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm delighted, thanks very much and email sent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congats to you all, winners and participants.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thx again Benito! Apologies for the late reply here but I'm finally back online after my trip. I was also lucky I was near Hamburg Sunday so I could also visit the Tactica show. 8th army bought now :-)

    ReplyDelete